“Direction when you’re not sure what comes next”
- Site Surveys & Report Generation
- Technology Partners
Our IT Consultants offer support and guidance to enable your business to implement new and improved IT solutions, software, IT systems, and security measures. We can also help if you are looking to relocate your business or upgrade any hardware or server systems.
We operate a tried and tested 5 point code of practice to ensure that we are providing the best support for your business and IT department. This code of practice is based on:
- Building a foundation of understanding about your business and objectives.
- Using our understanding to develop and implement a package of IT support and services based on your individual requirements.
- Flexibility, the support we offer will grow and change as your business evolves so you can be sure you are getting the exact support you need.
- Progression and investment. We invest heavily in our team and services so that you get the best IT services available.
- Delivery. The combination of our understanding of your business with the flexibility we offer, and a dedicated and knowledgeable team, means that we often exceed our clients’ expectations in terms of delivery.
- Work with experienced IT professionals to ensure that your IT systems are working for your business.
- Get tailored advice and assistance on what changes you need to make to ensure that your IT infrastructure is the best that it can be.
- Fully understand your options when it comes to improving or implementing your IT solutions.
Call 0345 521 0822 and speak to our team about how they can help you move forward with your IT systems. It’s free and there’s no obligation, just the chance to find out how we can help.
Our team of IT professionals can help plan and implement your business’ network, no matter what the size. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking to implement a small single site business network or a complex enterprise LAN/WAN, we are here to help.
- Work with a team of experienced IT Consultants from site survey and planning, to implementation of your network based on your exact requirements.
- Take advantage of our experience in working with the world’s leading network providers including SonicWall, Cisco, Extreme Networks, and Juniper.
- Get ongoing support once your network is up and running. Find out more about our Service Level Agreements and Support Options in our IT Support section.
Contact us now on 0345 521 0822 to discuss how our network consultancy services can benefit your business.
Having the right IT systems in place is crucial to the smooth running of any business, it’s also important to regularly review existing systems to ensure that they still meet your business’ requirements as it grows and changes. At Interfuture we have a team of dedicated and experienced IT Consultants and IT Specialists on hand to guide and advise.
- Work with an experience team of IT specialists, our support and consultancy is tailored to satisfy your requirements.
- We conduct a thorough audit of your existing systems and compare these with your business model and the business’ objectives for the future. Gain a full understanding of where you are now, where you want to be, and the options for getting there.
- Improve your existing system, upgrade the systems currently in place, or completely overhaul your entire system structure.
We can also advise on data security, Cloud Computing and backup options and other complementary technology such as internet and mobile working options, online telephone technology, and ongoing IT support for your business.
As with any other project we undertake and IT support we provide, we follow a proven 5 point process which has led to five star results for our clients every time.
Contact us on 0345 521 0822 to discuss how we can help with your IT requirements.
The security of your business IT systems and the data contained within is critical. A security breach can have far reaching and sometimes devastating consequences for a business, its’ operation, and reputation.
At Interfuture we understand the impact that not investing in effective security methods can have, so we have put together a number of IT security solutions to ensure the safety of your systems and data. As with our other IT services, we can offer customised security packages that are tailored to your business’ exact requirements.
- Get security measures in place fast.
- Work with our experienced IT specialists to ensure that the security solutions provided are right for your business.
- Peace of mind from knowing that your IT systems and business critical data are protected against security breaches.
- Ongoing support to ensure that the IT security measures implemented continue to be effective.
The most common security measures we provide include:
- Encryption Technologies
- Identity Management
- Authentication Control
- Anti-virus and Anti-spyware
- Penetration testing services
- On-going advice and support on hardening your internal of hosted platforms against unauthorised access
If you are concerned about the security of your IT systems, why not give the Interfuture team a call on 0845 5210 822 for a no obligation discussion about your specific worries and requirements.
Relocation of your business needs planning and, although exciting, can be a busy and stressful time. We can work with you to ensure that the relocation of your IT systems is seamless and as stress free as possible, leaving you to concentrate on other elements of the move.
- Our team of IT specialists will work with you to plan the perfect relocation strategy so that everything is up and running by the relocation date.
- A well planned and implemented relocation of your IT systems mean that your business and the services you offer your customers will continue without a blip.
- You can concentrate on other elements of the move, your IT systems are in safe hands.
Are you moving to new business premises? Give our team of relocation specialists a call on 0845 5210 822 so that we can start planning the move of your IT systems today.
What you can expect when relocating with Interfuture:
- CAT5 structured cabling
- Server Room design and installation
- UPS power systems
- Server systems
- Switching equipment
- Internet communications
- Disaster recovery planning
- Desk planning and scaled drawings
- Climate control
- Building works
- Electrical requirements
- Project management
With businesses becoming more and more reliant on technology, it’s important that your IT systems are working for you. It’s always advisable to carry out regular planned reviews, especially as your business is likely to be growing and changing. Your IT systems need to keep up.
- Ensure that your IT systems are helping your business move forward, not holding it back.
- Work with our team of IT specialists and consultants to identify any issues with your existing network and systems.
- Make sure that the security surrounding business critical systems is up to date and effective
- Streamline and increase the effectiveness of your existing systems.
- Get advice from experienced IT professionals.
Call us on 0345 521 0822 to discuss your requirements and arrange a site survey – make sure your IT Systems are supporting your business.
We are proud to work with and implement IT solutions from some of the leading providers in the world. This, combined with the knowledge and experience of our team, enables us to provide our clients’ with five start service and support every time.
VMware is the recognised and trusted industry leader in virtualisation and cloud computing software. VMware’s cloud infrastructure and business mobility solutions break the bonds that tie IT systems and end-user environments to physical hardware, providing both businesses and their IT with greater efficiency, agility and control. VMware helps IT become new IT with our One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device architecture.
Nimble Storage offers flash optimised hybrid storage arrays allowing customers access to their data 10 times faster, all whilst enjoying virtually zero downtime. Nimble Storage products integrate the performance of flash with the economics of high-capacity hard disk drives – making it ideal for protecting and storing critical data for your essential applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, server virtualisation and VDI.
No other company offers as complete a technology portfolio as HP. They provide infrastructure and business products from handheld devices to powerful supercomputer installations. HP’s Technical Solutions Group provides business products including storage and servers, managed services and software.
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections – whether in business, education or creativity. Cisco are leaders in the development of Internet Protocol based networking technologies, with industry-leading products in the areas of routing and switching.
SonicWall are dedicated to providing help and advice on the right product for your network; high quality, reliable supply; competitive pricing with outstanding levels of service and the resources to enable you to choose the right security for your network.
Since 1987 we have provided excellence in engineering at the best prices for your IT investment. We are unique in our ability to equip entire Ethernet/IP networks and our core competences in fibre optical electronics and Ethernet makes us a leader in access technology.
Digium solutions reduce the cost of traditional TDM and VoIP implementations through Open Source, stands-based software and next-generation gateways, media servers and application servers. Digium hardware supports traditional voice protocols including PRI, RBS, FXS, FXO and GR-303.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of customer-focused IT and communications solutions for the global marketplace. Pace-setting technologies, highly reliable products and a worldwide network of systems and services experts enable the company to deliver comprehensive solutions that provide infinite possibilities for its customers’ success.
Emerson Network Power is the only one-stop source for network dependent customers, providing integrated solutions that can design, build and support customers’ entire network power from grid to chip. Global reach combined with expertise and technological know-how result in exceptional reliability.
Our mission at Microsoft is ‘to enable people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential’. This is more than statement of intent. It’s a promise we fulfill every day to people all over the globe. For us, it’s all about unleashing an individual’s real potential, enabling them to do the best they possibly can.
GFI Software provides a single source of web and mail security, archiving, backup and fax, networking and security software and hosted IT solutions for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). With award-winning technology, an aggressive pricing strategy, and a strong focus on the unique requirements of small to medium-sized enterprises, GFI Software satisfies the needs of SMEs on a global scale.
Natterbox is a hosted voice provider for businesses, whose vision is to provide smart, cost effective and simple to use voice communications. Natterbox has developed a seamless integration of its service for users of global SaaS based CRM. As all Natterbox services are hosted via the internet, end users are not required to buy or install any hardware or software, allowing them to implement smart and professional voice communications systems quickly and easily and at a relatively low cost.
Sage UK is a subsidiary of The Sage Group plc, a leading supplier of business software and services to 5.7 million customers worldwide. Through our people, software and our partners, we help companies of all sizes achieve their ambitions run their business the way they want to.
Citrix is the only enterprise software company that is 100% focussed on access and we take great pride in delivering the best access experience to any information to users, IT teams and business. We deliver higher productivity, lower costs, more control and greater business agility.
Linux’s functionality, adaptability and robustness, has made it the main alternative for proprietary Unix and Microsoft operating systems . IBM, Hewlett-Packard and other giants of the computing world have embraced Linux and support its ongoing development.
Debian was begun in August 1993 by Ian Murdock, as a new distribution which would be made openly, in the spirit of Linux and GNU. Debian was meant to be carefully and conscientiously put together, and to be maintained and supported with similar care.
Quantum provides data protection with simple, scalable data storage and data protection solutions from the desktop to the data center.
FreeBSD is an advanced operating system for modern server, desktop, and embedded computer platforms.
This section is currently being updated. Please check back again soon.